- I only work with one client at a time.
- Therapy sessions are 60 minutes.
- I keep my fee ($50 for a session) low to just cover practice expenses - I see clients for the joy of partnering with you to make your life better, not as a source of income.
- My only session time is Wednesday evening 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- If we are not seeing progress in the first 3-4 sessions after your initial assessment, then we will discuss if you would be better served elsewhere.
Other information about working with me:
- I use a measurement-based approach to objectively track your progress.
- For therapy to bring about sustainable change, it must be more than just talking about events of the week - it requires practicing new tools and behaviors - AKA homework. Working with me will include weekly homework.
- I only accept self-pay by credit card (no insurance).
- I do not provide any services between your scheduled sessions (such as phone calls or crisis management).
- All of my sessions are in office at 383 Corona St (Shift Workspaces on Corona) - I do not offer teletherapy.
- Proof of COVID vaccine with booster required.
If my approach to therapy seems like a good fit for you - please call me to schedule an initial assessment - or schedule a free 15 minutes call to learn more about me and how I do therapy.
Forms for therapy - please download/print, review, complete and bring to first session:
Learn about how therapy works: